It’s all about the beer!
- The 0.6mm stainless steel double wall vacuum keeps the beer at the correct temperature for longer than cardboard, glass or plastic alternatives.
- The flip top lid and silicone cap create a tight seal, minimising oxygen entering the growler and tainting the beer.
- Unlike glass, stainless steel protects the beer from harmful UV light which can adversely affect the flavour of the beer.
- Made from the highest food grade stainless steel 304, the growlers are impervious to chemical reactions to the beer.
- Buying beer by filling and re-filling a growler enables enthusiasts to enjoy beer as fresh as it comes.
Sustainable, eco-friendly, leak proof and shatter proof!
- Our stainless steel growler is a sustainable and eco-friendly alternative to bottles, cans, plastic or cardboard containers, reducing your carbon footprint.
- The flip top lid and silicone cap create a leak proof seal.
- Made from stainless steel which makes them very strong, durable and easily to sterilise.
Support local business, transport safely and keep the wasps at bay!
- Support local business by filling the growler up at your local pub, brewery, or craft beer house.
- Using our growler ensures the beer stays at its best and to removes the risk of broken glass and leaks.
- A quick wipe around the lid after sealing the growler will make sure the wasps aren’t attracted to the container – especially useful when being used outdoors.
Looking After Your Growler
If the growler is filled with cold beer, keep it in your fridge until you’re ready to drink it. For ambient real ales, do not refrigerate but store in a cool place. Never freeze your growler. Once the growler has been opened, the beer should be drunk within 4-6 hours as the oxygen which has been allowed to enter the growler will eventually make the beer flat and stale.
Although your growler is dishwasher safe, we recommend rinsing with hot water only as soon as possible after use and leaving to air dry upside down with the flip top open. Try not to use detergent, or any chemicals or cleaners as these can be very hard to completely rinse out and may spoil the head retention of your beer or affect the flavour. If you do forget to rinse your growler out and some beer scum develops, rinse it out as soon as possible with a little drop of liquid dish soap and rinse thoroughly with hot water, several times until you are confident that all beer scum and soap has been removed.
We can also apply your own design to the growlers – perfect for pubs, breweries and craft brewers. Please contact us for more information.